Here is a very challenging listening task taken from the BBC. This task is aimed at students aiming for 7.5; students aiming for 6 or 6.5 are likely to find it challenging. Give it your best shot:
We’ll post the answers next week.
- What is the name of the owner if the ticket agency?
- Where is the ticket agency based?
- Name one of the shows that will sell its tickets 6 months in advance
- How many day seats might be on sale?
- How late was Mary Ann able to get tickets for the theatre?
- What is the name of the Chief Executive of the Royal Opera House?
- What percentage of tickets is under £40 at the Royal Opera House?
- At what prices do the touts resell the tickets?
- How long have people been trying to solve the issue of ticket touts?
- Where are the reputable ticket sellers listed?