This video steals just a few minutes of your time to teach you tags. Here are some examples:
You do, don’t you? Yes, I do.
You are, aren’t you? Yes, I am.
When do you use do and when am? Find out in the video.
– The beach is straight ahead, __________?
– Yes, it is. Blue Bay Beach is only five minutes away.
– Great. There’s a pier where you can rent a boat, __________?
– Yes, there is.
– Thanks. Do you know how much it costs?
– No, sorry, ____________.
– Thanks anyway.
– This yoga class is great, ____________?
– Yes, ____________. I love the teacher, _____________?
– Yes, I do too. She also has a class on…
View original post 105 more words