Here is a list of adjectives (both positive and negative) that are used to describe a person:
- Affectionate: someone who is very loving. Example: She was an affection lady.
- Elated: very happy. Example: The woman felt elated to watch her son return home.
- Ambitious: someone who is very keen to rise up in life. Example: He is an ambitious young man with a hunger for success.
- Dextrous: someone who is very skilful in physical movements. Example: We have some dextrous mechanics to repair your cars
- Anxious: someone who worries a lot or to worry too much. Example: My mother gets anxious if I reach home late.
- Creative: someone who things original. Example: We need some creative designers in our company.
- Boring: someone who is not interesting at all. Example: I can’t spend my life with a boring guy like him.
- Decisive: someone who makes decisions quickly and effectively. Example: Managers…
View original post 350 more words