This is the first part of a lesson plan based on some songs from Hairspray. It’s not about any specific grammar point, it focuses on speaking and listening skills and expressing personal opinion.
1. Good Morning, Baltimore (30 min)
a) Conversation with the students.
– What would you like to be in the future?
– Have you got any special dream?
– How often do you think about your future?
– Do you talk about your plans to anybody?
– Would you like to be an actor/actress, an artist or a dancer? Why?
b) Tracy, from Baltimore, dreams of being a dancer and she thinks about it on her way to school. This is what she thinks.
I woke up today feeling the way I always do, hungry for something that I can’t eat. Then I hear that beat. The rhythm of town starts calling me down…
View original post 606 more words